Designed to improve the quality of care and lower premiums for our New Hampshire customers.
- These popular plans offer better premium savings in exchange for access to just the ElevateHealth network.
- Members must receive care from ElevateHealth providers and hospitals (except in an emergency).
- Boston Children’s Hospital is available for pediatric specialty care with prior authorization from Harvard Pilgrim.
- High deductible, health savings-account compatible designs available.
ElevateHealth Options HMO
- Gives members a full-network plan option with premium savings.
- Includes two tiers of providers and hospitals:
- Tier 1 is Harvard Pilgrim’s ElevateHealth network.
- Tier 2 is the rest of Harvard Pilgrim’s network (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island).
- Features lower copayments and deductibles for services members receive from Tier 1 providers and hospitals.
- Members can choose any PCP in the Harvard Pilgrim network and visit other participating providers with the proper referrals.
Contact your account executive or read our flyer to learn more.