Are you currently offering a high-deductible HSA plan to your employees, or thinking about it? Educating your employees about these types of plan options can be difficult and time-consuming, and your employees may be hesitant to get on board if they can’t make sense of all the information.
To help your employees better understand their options and select the best plan, Harvard Pilgrim is partnering with MyHealthMath*, a confidential, personalized decision support service. It’s is available at no additional cost to fully insured employers and at a preferred rate for self-insured employers.
To be eligible to participate, you must:
- Have at least 100 subscribers
- Offer two or more Harvard Pilgrim plan options
- Offer at least one high-deductible or HSA-eligible plan.
New starting in fall 2020!
We’re excited to announce two enhancement to the MyHealthMath program:
- In addition to the traditional telephone engagement, MyHealthMath will offer Online Plus, a self-directed experience where employees answer a few questions about their medical usage online in less than 10 minutes. This flexible option, available 24/7, lets employees engage with MyHealthMath in the way they feel most comfortable.
- Select employers renewing with Harvard Pilgrim will be eligible to offer automated report cards to employees at the beginning of open enrollment. The report shows a calculated savings estimate based on claims history from the previous plan year. The report clearly shows how their current plan has worked for them and gives them an opportunity to engage with MyHealthMath to update their medical usage for the coming year.
How MyHealthMath works
The process is simple:
- Interview. Prior to open enrollment, the employee goes through a confidential interview to help MyHealthMath understand their medical usage. They have the option of a 15-minute phone interview or an even quicker online questionnaire—whatever they are most comfortable with.
- Results. Interview responses go through a proprietary algorithm that factors in your company’s plan options and the employee’s expected medical usage.
- Report. The employee completes the interview over the phone or online, MyHealthMath emails the employee a personalized report with the total estimated savings of all your plan options.
- Decision. Employee uses the information to make an informed decision when choosing their new health plan.
Letting MyHealthMath do the talking can save you time. And with the right information in hand, your employees can make an informed decision that is in their best interest.
For more details, contact your Harvard Pilgrim account executive or contact your broker.
* MyHealthMath is not affiliated with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Harvard Pilgrim has an arrangement with MyHealthMath to offer its service to prospective and current Harvard Pilgrim members.