Today’s employees demand plans as unique they are. That’s why we created the Benefit Boost. Available on select HMO-Flex and PPO-Flex plans, the Benefit Boost offers more affordable access to health care providers and services, enhanced maternity benefits, improved behavioral health support, and digital tools to assist your client’s workforce on their path to better health. Although designed with millennials in mind, these plans are attractive to many employees regardless of their stage in life.
Our Benefit Boost offers:
Lower cost access to PCP and services
- 3 $0 copay PCP visits*
- 3 $0 copay behavioral health visits*
- Lower out-of-pocket costs for using preferred general laboratory and day surgery services through our Flex benefit
*Covered in full for non-routine in-office or virtual visits
Richer maternity benefits and support for parents
- One no-cost childbirth class
- Routine fetal ultrasounds covered in full
- Lower cost-sharing for maternity inpatient care
Holistic approach to wellness
- Fitness reimbursement – whether a gym, cycling studio or a wearable device, we reimburse up to $150.*
- Complementary and alternative medicine – support for additional paths to well-being, including up to $150 reimbursement for services including reiki, naturopathy, reflexology and homeopathy.*
* For each of these programs, there is a $150 maximum reimbursement per Harvard Pilgrim policy in a calendar year per individual or family contract. Must be currently enrolled in Harvard Pilgrim at the time of reimbursement. Some restrictions apply.
Digital tools and resources 24/7
- User-friendly mobile app and website
- Digital ID card
- Search tool to comparison shop for common tests and services ahead of time
- Access to urgent care and routine behavioral health visits using a smartphone or tablet
Reach out to your Harvard Pilgrim Account Executive to learn more.