Personal Health Coach
Coaching you to better health
No matter what challenges you face, a Harvard Pilgrim personal health coach can support, educate and motivate you on your way to better health. This is a free service available to any member age 18 and older. All personal health coaches are certified in lifestyle management coaching.
- Controlling blood pressure
- Managing weight
- Increasing physical activity
- Lowering cholesterol
- Eating better
- Smoking cessation
- Reducing stress and finding life balance
- Dealing with back pain
During one-on-one telephonic coaching sessions, your personal health coach will help you adopt a healthy lifestyle by:
- Assisting you in identifying barriers to wellness and lifestyle management
- Collaborating with you to set realistic personal health goals
- Referring you to appropriate resources to coordinate health care plans and services Monitoring your progress towards achieving your goals
To connect with a Personal Health Coach, call the health coach line at (877)594-7177.