Working with a Harvard Pilgrim Nurse Care Manager
Guidance and empowerment to manage a condition, support care and improve quality of life
Harvard Pilgrim’s nurse care managers can provide member-centered support and personalized guidance, from helping members manage a condition, understand health-insurance related costs, and coordinating access to high quality care for even the most complex health conditions.
Specialized support services
A nurse care manager works with the Harvard Pilgrim member, the primary care provider and other health resources to:
- Assess the member’s health care needs
- Coordinate health care services
- Develop a customized plan for the member that includes education and disease prevention strategies
- Help with implementing and monitoring customized plans, and any ongoing health care needs
- Help members receive high quality care in a location that best fits their needs
If you are currently a Harvard Pilgrim member and would like to learn more about our care and disease management programs, or to see if you’re eligible to participate, call (866) 750-2068.