Mind the Moment
An innovative mindfulness training program.
In times of uncertainty, Harvard Pilgrim’s mindfulness program is here, offering the communities we serve a sense of stability with programming designed especially for the public.
Mind the Moment: a coffee-house in the cloud, for building community, feeling connected, and getting centered.
Not able to get out? Let’s bring the feeling of community in.
Every Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET, and every Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET, we’ll be getting our minds limbered up for the day with short bursts of mindfulness instruction, followed by mini meditations, all featuring our team of expert instructors.
Link for Tuesdays:
Link for Thursdays:
Power up with us via your computer or mobile device, and then check out our archive of back episodes on the Mind the Moment YouTube page.
You will be able to access this webinar immediately if you have Zoom downloaded on your device. If you have not downloaded Zoom, this link will take you to Zoom’s home page to download this tool. Once you’ve downloaded and launched Zoom on your device, you will be prompted to enter your name and email in order to join the webinar, but you are not required to enter your real name or email. Please know that Harvard Pilgrim is not responsible for the availability, privacy or security of the Zoom platform. We recommend that you use caution when sharing any personal or identifying information with online meeting applications, including any interactive features.
- Best practices and cutting-edge research on how mindfulness can help with chronic pain.
- Stories of healing, practices for working with pain, and a look at the relevant research.
- Available in text and audio versions.
- Available in English and Spanish.
Mindfulness training enables people to tap into the brain's built-in capacity for focus and clarity.
Ready to take a closer look?
- Start here to learn about what mindfulness is (and what mindfulness isn't) with free instructional videos.
- Build your personal practice using our free, guided meditation mp3s.
- Check in with us on Facebook to see what's happening in the worlds of mindfulness news, research, and events.
- Share your own mindful experiences with us on Instagram, and see what others are up to!
- Print simple meditation instructions that you can take anywhere.
- Download our resource guide for even more mindful tools.
- Check out our many mindfulness-related discounts and savings for members.
Our meditation hotline brings you bite-sized moments of mindfulness - available 24/7 from your phone. (877) 589-6736
Mind the Moment provides mindfulness education, consulting services, and tools to effectively bring mindfulness to your employees.
- Introduction to Mindfulness seminars
- Workshops in applied mindfulness
- Multi-session courses
- Web-based learning resources
- Live and web-based programs for clinicians
- Executive education and leadership retreats
- Keynote addresses by Tara Healey, founder and director of Mind the Moment
- Strategies for creating and sustaining a culture of mindfulness at your company
Our full-day and half-day trainings teach health professionals and care-givers from all walks of life mindfulness-based techniques they can begin employing immediately to optimize patient interactions, increase resiliency, and embody their most deeply held values. Includes continuing education units and free access to best-in-class apps.
How can we help your provider group? Email us.