Mind the Moment
An innovative mindfulness training program.
In times of uncertainty, Harvard Pilgrim’s mindfulness program is here, offering the communities we serve a sense of stability with programming designed especially for the public.
Mind the Moment: a coffee-house in the cloud, for building community, feeling connected, and getting centered.
Not able to get out? Let’s bring the feeling of community in.
Every Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET, and every Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. ET, we’ll be getting our minds limbered up for the day with short bursts of mindfulness instruction, followed by mini meditations, all featuring our team of expert instructors.
Link for Tuesdays:
Link for Fridays:
Power up with us via your computer or mobile device, and then check out our archive of back episodes on the Mind the Moment YouTube page.
- Best practices and cutting-edge research on how mindfulness can help with chronic pain.
- Stories of healing, practices for working with pain, and a look at the relevant research.
- Available in text and audio versions.
- Available in English and Spanish.
Mindfulness training enables people to tap into the brain's built-in capacity for focus and clarity.
Ready to take a closer look?
- Start here to learn about what mindfulness is (and what mindfulness isn't) with free instructional videos.
- Build your personal practice using our free, guided meditation mp3s.
- Check in with us on Facebook to see what's happening in the worlds of mindfulness news, research, and events.
- Share your own mindful experiences with us on Instagram, and see what others are up to!
- Print simple meditation instructions that you can take anywhere.
- Download our resource guide for even more mindful tools.
- Check out our many mindfulness-related discounts and savings for members.
Our meditation hotline brings you bite-sized moments of mindfulness - available 24/7 from your phone. (877) 589-6736
Mind the Moment provides mindfulness education, consulting services, and tools to effectively bring mindfulness to your employees.
- Introduction to Mindfulness seminars
- Workshops in applied mindfulness
- Multi-session courses
- Web-based learning resources
- Live and web-based programs for clinicians
- Executive education and leadership retreats
- Keynote addresses by Tara Healey, founder and director of Mind the Moment
- Strategies for creating and sustaining a culture of mindfulness at your company
Our full-day and half-day trainings teach health professionals and care-givers from all walks of life mindfulness-based techniques they can begin employing immediately to optimize patient interactions, increase resiliency, and embody their most deeply held values. Includes continuing education units and free access to best-in-class apps.
How can we help your provider group? Email us.