Mind the Moment
Mindfulness Education and Services
Mindfulness is a quality of mind that is awake, aware - and knows it. It’s a skill that anyone can learn, which helps people tap into the brain’s built-in capacity to manage stress, increase focus and stay healthy.
Mind the Moment offerings
Our Mind the Moment program is a unique mindfulness program, offering small and large-scale mindfulness programs and education since 2005. Our offerings include:
- Introduction to Mindfulness seminars
- Workshops in applied mindfulness
- Multi-session courses
- Web-based learning resources
- Live and web-based programs for clinicians
- Executive education and leadership retreats
- Keynote addresses by Tara Healey, founder and director of Mind the Moment
- Strategies for creating and sustaining a culture of mindfulness at your company
How can we help you or your organization? Email us.
Still wondering about Mindfulness
Harvard Pilgrim member?
Login and visit Mind the Moment for Members and explore our exclusive e-learning resources and discounts for members.
Learn about our approach, meet our instructors and book a program. Visit Mind the Moment for Employers .
Learn what mindfulness can do in a clinical setting, and how you can earn CEUs via our Mindfulness trainings. Visit Mindfulness for Providers.
Form No.: NH_1471911770576_Tue Jan 17 16:14:45 UTC 2017