Sanvello mobile app
Sanvello empowers you to feel better, wherever you go.
The Sanvello mobile app* is a powerful online tool that offers clinical techniques to help dial down the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression–anywhere, anytime.
Plus, you can get the premium version complimentary when you register using your Harvard Pilgrim ID number.
Whether you have mild symptoms, trying to figure out if you should receive behavioral health treatment, or want to augment your current treatment, Sanvillo’s powerful features help you to understand you—so you can feel more in control and happier over time.
- Track your mood daily–answer simple questions each day to capture your current mood, identify patterns and self-assess your progress
- Learn coping tools when you need them most
- Experience guided journeys—proven audio lessons, activities and other techniques
- Get personalized progress through weekly check-ins
- Participate and connect with others who understand you’re going through and will be there until you feel better
It’s based in science
Sanvello helps you build skills of resiliency using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). The app uses DASS 21 (depression anxiety and stress symptom assessment) to track feelings over time, which can be used to assess if behavioral health treatment is recommended.
It’s easy to get started
- Download the app from Google Play or iTunes and use your Harvard Pilgrim ID number for complimentary access to the premium version
- Or, get the Sanvello app at liveandworkwell.com. To browse as a guest, use access code: HPHC
Learn more about:
*Sanvello is not affiliated with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Harvard Pilgrim has an arrangement with Sanvello to offer its services to current Harvard Pilgrim members.