Behavioral Health Tools
Our resources help you to never feel alone on your behavioral health journey. Build sustainable habits, improving resilience and recognizing the need for therapy. It’s never been easier to talk (or message!) with a licensed therapist. Discover which resource is right for you.
Talkspace helps you feel supported – day and night.
Talkspace*† is a digital therapy service that connects you to a dedicated, licensed therapist in your state via private messaging or live video. Regularly message a dedicated therapist via text, voice or video as life happens – anytime, anywhere.
Whether you are trying therapy for the first time or you’ve already seen it work for you, Talkspace offers the quality care of a licensed practitioner through the ease of private messaging or live video.
- Constant contact – reach out at any hour of the day and hear back within one business day
- Skip the commute – chat from the comfort of, well, wherever!
- Find the right fit – switch therapists at no extra cost to ensure you find the right match for you
- Ease in – digital messaging makes therapy more approachable, especially if it’s your first time trying therapy
It’s tailored to your needs
Your reason for seeking help is unique to you. Talkspace’s QuickMatch algorithm matches you with a licensed in-network therapist based on your individual clinical needs and preferences. Simply complete a brief questionnaire to get started and Talkspace will send you three potential options. Didn’t find the perfect match? Switch therapists at no extra cost.
It’s easy to get started
Visit https://www.talkspace.com/connect to get started.
Questions about Talkspace?
*Talkspace is not affiliated with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Harvard Pilgrim has an arrangement with Talkspace to offer services to current Harvard Pilgrim members.
†Medicare Enhance and Medicare Supplement members check with your providers that accept Medicare to find out if they offer telehealth.
Sanvello mobile app
Sanvello empowers you to feel better, wherever you go.
The Sanvello mobile app** is a powerful online tool that offers clinical techniques to help dial down the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression — anywhere, anytime.
Plus, you can get the premium version complimentary when you register using your Harvard Pilgrim ID number.
Whether you have mild symptoms, trying to figure out if you should receive behavioral health treatment, or want to augment your current treatment, Sanvello’s powerful features help you to understand you — so you can feel more in control and happier over time.
- Track your mood daily — answer simple questions each day to capture your current mood, identify patterns and self-assess your progress
- Learn coping tools when you need them most
- Experience guided journeys — proven audio lessons, activities and other techniques
- Get personalized progress through weekly check-ins
- Participate and connect with others who understand you’re going through and will be there until you feel better
It’s based in science
Sanvello helps you build skills of resiliency using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). The app uses DASS 21 (depression anxiety and stress symptom assessment) to track feelings over time, which can be used to assess if behavioral health treatment is recommended.
It’s easy to get started
- Download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and use your Harvard Pilgrim ID number for complimentary access to the premium version
- Or, get the Sanvello app at www.liveandworkwell.com browse as a guest, use access code: HPHC
Questions about Sanvello?
**Sanvello is not affiliated with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Harvard Pilgrim has an arrangement with Sanvello to offer services to current Harvard Pilgrim members.
Learn more about: