Behavioral health tools and apps
Never feel alone on your behavioral health journey.
About our behavioral health tools
It’s never been easier to talk (or message!) with a licensed therapist. Discover which tool is right for you.
Talkspace digital therapy service
Helps you feel supported — day and night.
Talkspace connects you to a dedicated, licensed therapist in your state via private messaging or live video. 1, 2 Regularly message your therapist via text, voice or video as life happens — anytime, anywhere.
Whether you’re trying therapy for the first time or you’ve already seen it work for you, Talkspace offers the quality care of a licensed practitioner through the ease of private messaging or live video.
- Constant contact — reach out at any hour of the day and hear back within one business day
- Skip the commute — chat from the comfort of, well, wherever!
- Find the right fit — switch therapists at no extra cost, to ensure you find the right match for you
- Ease in — digital messaging makes therapy more approachable, especially if it’s your first time trying it
It’s tailored to your needs
Your reason for seeking help is unique to you. Talkspace’s QuickMatch algorithm matches you with a licensed in-network therapist based on your individual clinical needs and preferences. Simply complete a brief questionnaire to get started, and Talkspace will send you three potential options. Didn’t find the perfect match? Switch therapists at no extra cost.
Sanvello mobile app
Empowers you to feel better — wherever you go.
Sanvello is a powerful online tool that offers clinical techniques to help dial down the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression — anywhere, anytime.2 Plus, you can get complimentary access to the premium version when you register using your Harvard Pilgrim ID number.
Whether you have mild symptoms, are trying to figure out if you should receive behavioral health treatment or want to augment your current treatment, Sanvello’s powerful features help you to understand you — so you can feel more in control and happier over time.
- Track your mood daily — answer simple questions each day to capture your current mood, identify patterns and self-assess your progress
- Learn coping tools when you need them most
- Experience guided journeys — proven audio lessons, activities and other techniques
- Get personalized progress through weekly check-ins
- Participate and connect with others who understand what you’re going through and will be there until you feel better
It’s based in science
Sanvello helps you build skills of resiliency using cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). The app uses a depression, anxiety and stress symptom assessment to track feelings over time, which can be used to evaluate if behavioral health treatment is recommended.
1 Medicare Enhance and Medicare Supplement members: Check with your providers who accept Medicare to find out if they offer telehealth.
2 Talkspace and Sanvello are not affiliated with Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Harvard Pilgrim has an arrangement with Talkspace and Sanvello to offer services to current Harvard Pilgrim members.