What is Celebrating 65?
- A free educational program consisting of informational meetings with knowledgeable Sales Executives providing reliable, comprehensive information and answering any questions
- A resource including an engaging presentation and brochure, that will help you better understand your Social Security, Medicare and retirement health care options
- With over 30 years of experience in providing health care coverage for Medicare beneficiaries, we have the expertise to answer your questions about how to apply for Social Security and what health care options are available under Medicare.
Sign up for a free informational meeting near you
Sign up for a free online seminar
Register to view our online presentations to help you take a proactive approach to retirement and plan for a healthy future. (You will need to register for each presentation separately.)
Making Sense of Social Security
Retirement and Health Care
Learn more about Medicare
- The Social Security Administration (800) 772-1213
- Medicare Information and Personal Plan Finder (800) 633 4227
- Prescription Advantage, the state Pharmaceutical Assistance Program
(800) 243-4636, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TTY: (877) 610-0241
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
For additional information about other health plans for seniors available in Massachusetts, call the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs at (800) 243-4636, TTY: (877) 610-0241), Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. You can also visit www.mass.gov or the Massachusetts Division of Insurance.
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
- New Hampshire: (866) 634-9412
- Maine: (877) 353-3771
- US Railroad Retirement Board (877) 772-5772
- Servicing Health Information Needs of Elders (SHINE) (800) 882-2003
Call us at (877) 663-7057.