Maine Individual and Family Plans
When you're covered by Harvard Pilgrim in 2020, you get access to:
- $0 copayment annual flu shot
- $0 copayment annual physical exam
- Up to $300 fitness reimbursement
- $0 cost sharing for Doctor On Demand urgent care visits*
- Personal health coaching at no additional cost
- Chiropractic and acupuncture visits
- And more
* No cost sharing for Doctor On Demand urgent care available only with non-HSA plans.
Maine Individual & Family Plans
The 2020 open enrollment period takes place from November 1, 2019 – December 15, 2019. Harvard Pilgrim offers a wide variety of competitive plans to help you and your family meet different needs and budgets.
Enrollment outside of the open enrollment period is allowed under certain circumstances (Special Enrollment Period) such as an involuntary loss of employer sponsored coverage. If you believe that you qualify for this special enrollment period, please call us at (855) 354-4742 and we will be happy to assist you.
Schedules of Benefits (SOB) & Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Rate Justification for Maine Individual Plans
As per the Affordable Care Act, health insurers are required to post information on their websites to help explain individual market rate increases. See the rate justification notice for reference.