Healthy Food at Every Age
As we get older, fresh food is even more important, and not just for the health benefits. Beautiful, delicious food is a joyful experience that connects us with friends, family and community.
We are supporting 24 organizations in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire that help older adults grow and enjoy local food together and with their younger neighbors.
- Backyard Growers - Gloucester
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. - Dorchester
- Boston Senior Home Care - Randolph
- Coastline Elderly Services, Inc. - New Bedford, Fairhaven
- Enhance Asian Community on Health - Middlesex, Suffolk, Norfolk Counties
- Lancaster Council on Aging - Lancaster
- New England Veterans Liberty House - Lawrence
- Old Colony Y - Taunton
- Randolph Board of Health - Randolph
- Roxbury Tenants of Harvard - Mission Hill, Roxbury
- The Open Door - Gloucester
- Wellspring, Inc. - Hull
- Healthy Living Center of Excellence - Lawrence