Our Mobile Farmers' Markets
We bring it to them via “mini marts” on wheels. Food deserts exist throughout urban and rural New England, but eight local food organizations and hospitals have stepped up to get fresh food to homes and workplaces at an affordable price.
We’re proud to have given more than $310,000 a year to launch our current fleet.
- Regional Environmental Council - Worcester, MA
- Hartford Food System - Hartford, CT
- Mill City Grows - Lowell, MA
- St. Mary’s Nutrition Center - Lewiston, ME
- Seacoast Eat Local - Dover, NH
- The Center for Food Equity and Economic Development (FEED) – Bridgeport, CT
- Coastal Foodshed – New Bedford, MA
- Organization for Refugee and Immigrant Success (ORIS) – Manchester, NH
We’re proud to support the University of Buffalo’s Veggie Van Mobile Market Toolkit, which provides step-by-step instructions for starting and running a mobile farmers market.