At Harvard Pilgrim, collaboration is the key to offering lower cost, higher quality health plans. That’s why we’ve partnered with Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Elliot Health System, Frisbie Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph Hospital to form Benevera Health, an innovative population health company.
Benevera Health is not an insurance company or a health plan, but a complement to all Harvard Pilgrim products in New Hampshire. No special enrollment or purchase is required. Every Harvard Pilgrim member in New Hampshire will automatically receive the Benevera Health advantage, whether through a personal care advocate, an experience with fewer hassles and redundancies, or more controlled costs.
Benevera Health helps you provide healthier health care by:
- Transforming the delivery of health care to create a better patient experience at lower cost
- Helping contain costs over the long-term and improving employees’ care experiences
- Being available to everyone covered by a New Hampshire-based Harvard Pilgrim plan
- Empowering members and caregivers to make appropriate, informed choices about providers and treatments
- Helping employers feel they can provide access to hetter health care at a lower cost
The goal of our unique collaborative approach is to provide unparalleled patient-centric care while leading the industry in cost containment, and by identifying and reducing inefficiencies in today’s unsustainable health care model. Benevera Health will focus on proactively identifying risks and offering additional support to the sickest and most vulnerable members.
To learn more
Brokers: Contact your account executive.
Employers: Contact your broker or call Harvard Pilgrim at 800 848-9995.