Harvard Pilgrim offers an attractive portfolio of products on the Bright Choices ® private exchange providing employees with one-stop shopping for their insurance and financial protection needs.
As part of our commitment to marketplace innovation, Harvard Pilgrim now offers a portfolio of products to small groups with 20- plus benefit eligible and a minimum of 10 enrolling, plus large groups (51-plus members) on the Bright Choices private exchange in Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire.
Powered by Liazon Corporation, which operates the industry-leading private benefits exchange for businesses, Bright Choices is an online benefits store that’s changing the way employers and employees buy benefits. It currently offers more than 120+ medical and ancillary providers and 700+ clients.
Employer and employee advantages
Bright Choices holds strong opportunities for employers and their employees, including:
- Helps save money through a defined contribution strategy with predictable costs
- Reduces administrative expenses
- Provides the opportunity to offer more health plan choices and ancillary products to meet the diverse needs of employees
- Provides a wide choice of low-cost benefit options
- Enables benefits package personalization with a selection of health, dental, vision, life, disability and other benefits
- Award-winning decision support and educational tools, including side-by-side plan comparisons, lead to smarter benefits selections
To learn more about our offerings, contact your Harvard Pilgrim account executive.