1. Research Participant Concerns
Research participants are encouraged to share their concerns or complaints regarding
their involvement in a research study with the investigator or study staff.
However, research participants may also report their concerns to the Harvard
Pilgrim Health Care Institutional Review Board (IRB). The IRB is dedicated to
protecting the rights, welfare and safety of research participants. If you have
questions or concerns regarding the rights of a research participant, you may
contact the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care IRB Hotline: 1-800-807-6812.
2. Research Misconduct Concerns
At Harvard Pilgrim, concerns involving allegations of Research Misconduct are
handled in accordance with the Policy
and Procedures for Responding to Allegations of Scientific Misconduct. If
you suspect research misconduct at Harvard Pilgrim, contact the Research
Integrity & Compliance Officer at 1-617-867-4817.
3. Corporate Compliance Concerns
Your options include:
- Raise your concerns with your supervisor.
- Talk to your department's Human Resources Business Partner (the listing
is on LiveWire).
- Call the Vice President of Corporate Compliance at 1-617-509-6062.
- Email Compliance_programs@harvardpilgrim.org
- Call the Harvard Pilgrim Corporate Compliance hotline at 1-877-548-6712
which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is run by an independent,
Harvard Pilgrim maintains a non-retaliation policy for employees who make
good faith reports of compliance issues.