1. Research Participant Concerns
2. Research Misconduct Concerns
- Research participants are encouraged to share their concerns or complaints regarding their involvement in a research study with the investigator or study staff. However, research participants may also report their concerns to the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institutional Review Board (IRB). The IRB is dedicated to protecting the rights, welfare and safety of research participants.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the rights of a research participant, you may leave a message anonymously on the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care IRB Hotline: 1-800-807-6812.
3. Questions about IRB processes, research participant concerns, and/or privacy and confidentiality?
Paula Tebeau, CIP
Sr. Compliance Manager, IRB
4. Questions about FCOI disclosures and IRB submissions?
5. Questions about Export Controls, Intellectual Property, Regulatory Compliance, Research Misconduct, QA/QI?
Amy Hudspeth Cabell, JD, MBA
Research Integrity & Compliance Officer
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, LLC
401 Park Drive, Suite 401-East
Boston, MA 02215