This report suite enables users to view both patient detail and LCU summary
performance in key HEDIS measures addressing acute, chronic, and preventive
care. The suite provides two types of reports:
- The retrospective view (a rolling 12 months) includes a comparison
to national and regional benchmarks. Ten measures and twenty one rates are
produced in the retrospective view.
- The prospective view (calendar year-to-date) enables the user to
review current gaps in care and to identify patients needing outreach to receive
services in compliance with guidelines by calendar year-end. Seven measures
and twelve measures are produced in the prospective view.
This report is based on the Optum Impact Pro data mart and is updated monthly.
The report suite contains both metric level and patient level information. Note
that HPHC will be adding measures to this report suite.
The Metrics Report compares the provider group's current performance
- Prior year HEDIS performance
- National 90th percentile and 75th percentile (most recently published by
- Regional 90th percentile and 75th percentile (most recently published by
- The number of patients needing to become compliant to reach the 75th or
90th percentile is displayed
The Member Detail Report identifies the each patient eligible for the
measure (including demographic information), the PCP of the member, and their
compliance status (1 indicating compliance).
These reports are available via HPHConnect. The Member Detail Report
is also posted to the secure server.
Guide to Quality Measures Reporting provides more detail on accessing and
using this reporting tool.