The integrity of the clinical, research, and teaching programs of HPHC requires that all persons engaged in the administration and conduct of HPHC research give careful attention to any allegations of misconduct in science related to such research, and carefully and equitably resolve any such allegations while providing maximum support to good faith whistleblowers.
HPHC provides a programmatic framework that will permit the resolution of a wide variety of situations in which misconduct in science is alleged. In implementing these policies and procedures, all persons engaged in HPHC research must be conscious of the following considerations:
- the responsibility of HPHC to its members, its affiliated institutions and to the community;
- the responsibility of HPHC to its employees, including both the person who may be charged with misconduct in science and the person who makes the allegations;
- the obligation of HPHC to its research sponsors and to the Office of Research Integrity and;
- The importance of resolving allegations or suspicions of misconduct fairly, in a timely fashion, and with respect for all parties involved.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Research Integrity Policy
- Research Integrity Resources
Amy Hudspeth Cabell, JD, MBA