QuitWorks is a free, evidence-based referral service that connects patients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire with phone-based counseling to help them stop smoking. Operated by the Try-to-Stop Tobacco Resource Center, details of the program include:
- Providers speak with interested tobacco users and then send a simple referral form by fax.
- QuitWorks will call your patients and offer them counseling.
- You will receive a fax back from QuitWorks letting you know what services your patient enrolled in.
Patients can also access the Try-To-STOP resources directly by visiting www.trytostop.org or calling the Try-To-STOP TOBACCO Resource Center for free telephone counseling services, quit tips and much more:
Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island Residents:
- English: 800-TRY-TO-STOP (879-8678)
- Spanish: 800-8-DEJALO (833-5256)
- TTY/TDD: 800-TDD-1477 (833-1477)
In all other states, call:
Through our Member Savings program, members can save 18% off the QuitSmart program. Developed by the Director of Duke University Quit Smoking Clinic. (Kit available in English and Spanish.)