We’re updating HPHConnect for Providers with a new design that makes it even quicker and easier for you and your office staff to submit and check on referral and authorization requests.
We introduced our new referral page on May, and are introducing the new authorization functionality on July 15 that includes:
- Greater simplicity, with fewer fields to complete
- Clinical upload feature to attach clinical documentation and images
- Expanded use of InterQual® criteria and tools, including an electronic clinical criteria questionnaire
- Smart searches for quicker entry
- Ability to create and save templates for frequently used requests
We are developing several resources to guide you through these changes and will post them here as they become available.
The new referral page became available to all users on May 1. The referral process itself remains the same, with HPHConnect users submitting the same information as they did previously. The only change was that we revamped our referral page to make it even simpler to use.
Referral Resources for You
Because the referral page was redesigned to be intuitive and easy to navigate, it’s likely that you’ll find that submitting and checking on a referral is simpler than ever before. Still, we have plenty of resources available to answer any questions, including: