(This module is available to Local Care Units only)
Why do I need the HPHConnect LCU Reporting Module?
HPHConnect is the only way to obtain standard performance reports from Harvard Pilgrim. HPHConnect gives you round-the-clock access to your reports.
What are the benefits of the HPHConnect LCU reporting module?
- Report availability 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week
- Reduced paper consumption
- Greater control and convenience accessing information
- Eliminates mailing delays
- Savings of time and money by eliminating paper processes and storage
- Reports stored online for 2 years
- Search capability
- Reports can be downloaded to a PDF file for printing and storage
Can another LCU see my reports?
No. An LCU can only see reports related to their Care and Care Sub units. Harvard Pilgrim will work with you to provide the access you need while ensuring confidentiality for our providers and members.
How do I register for the HPHConnect LCU Reporting Module?
To register, please call the HPHConnect Service Line at 1-800-676-2769, press #3 for providers, then #4 to speak to your Harvard Pilgrim contracting consultant. Your Consultant will guide you through getting started with HPHConnect. However, please ensure that you have access to the Internet and that your computer system meets certain requirements.
What if I have questions about my LCU reports or the data contained in them?
You can call the HPHConnect Service Line at 800-676-2769.
Forgot your user ID? Contact the HealthTrio connect Help Desk toll free at (877) 814-9909.
For any additional questions about HPHConnect, call the HPHConnect Service Line at 800-676-2769.