As a reminder, in support of the Affordable Care Act’s Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) program, beginning this month, you may receive a medical chart request from Harvard Pilgrim pertaining to services provided during the 2016 calendar year. Please keep in mind that:
- Medical chart requests may be for a regular patient of yours or someone who was only seen once in your office.
- Medical charts must have the patient’s name and date of birth, the date of service, the provider’s signature and credentials, and date of the provider’s signature.
- Medical charts must be provided within 14 days to meet Harvard Pilgrim’s audit timeline requirements.
- Member authorizations are not required.
- Medical chart request materials will include contact information for assistance you or your staff may need.
If you have questions regarding a RADV medical chart request, please contact Kathryn Roach, Program Manager, at 617-509-2199.