For active and non-Medicare eligible enrollees
For Medicare-eligible retirees
Did you know?
Harvard Pilgrim offers a variety of programs to support your health and wellness. You can save on healthy products and services, and get tips to help you address any health concerns you may have. If you’re ready to go even further, work with a lifestyle coach and start a program tailored to your personal needs.
Login to your secure online account (or create one) to get started now by taking the Personal Health Assessment and reviewing the Discounts & Savings programs available to you.
If you need ADA accommodation to access these materials or are unable to download the attached version of the handbook, contact Harvard Pilgrim:
- Interested in joining? Email or call (800) 542-1499
- Current members Call (888) 333-4742,
Mass4You – Employee Assistance Program for GIC members
GIC members can access Mass4You EAP benefits through the phone, web, or mobile application:
- Phone: Call the 24/7 dedicated line at (844) 263-1982
- Web: Visit www.liveandworkwell.com
- Mobile: Download the myliveandworkwell mobile application from your iPhone or Android device
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Support: Call Optum’s confidential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Helpline at (855) 780-5955