The Office of Sponsored Programs includes sponsored programs management
and research compliance.
Serving faculty and student investigators in all aspects of pre- and post-award
administration, OSP's mission is:
- To ensure the appropriate stewardship of sponsored research, teaching, and
service activities at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- To ensure that sponsored research, teaching, and service activities comply
with Harvard Pilgrim's, relevant sponsors' and regulatory agencies' regulations
- To protect the rights and privacy of human subjects involved in research
conducted by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute
- To support the values and goals of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Harvard
Pilgrim Health Care Institute
- To provide the highest level of service to our internal and external customers
and Contracts Administration
Information regarding research grants administration at HPHC including forms
and applications, roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures, privacy
and security, and accessing data.
Integrity & Compliance
Information regarding the Compliance Committee, the Institutional Review Board
(IRB), and resources on research integrity, compliance, and HPHC IRB
Access to training resources for grant related research including CITI training.
All Grants and Contracts Administration and Research Integrity and Compliance
policies and procedures.
Contact information for the Office of Sponsored Programs.