For active and non-Medicare eligible enrollees
- Primary Choice Plan – Lower cost, limited network plan
- Independence Plan – POS (Point of Service) Plan
- Compare the plans
For Medicare-eligible retirees
A new opportunity to save money on out-of-pocket costs
As a GIC member, you have a new opportunity to save money on out-of-pocket costs when you or a covered family member needs to have an eye or a gastro-intestinal (GI) procedure. You have a lower copayment for these procedures when you have them at an ambulatory surgical center instead of a hospital. Learn more
Prescription drugs are covered by ExpressScripts. This includes prescriptions that are filled at the local pharmacy or by mail order, along with certain injectable medications. For details on your prescription drug benefit, visit the Express Scripts website for GIC members or call (855) 283-7679.
Did you know?
Harvard Pilgrim offers a variety of programs to support your health and wellness. You can save on healthy products and services, and get tips to help you address any health concerns you may have. If you’re ready to go even further, work with a lifestyle coach and start a program tailored to your personal needs.
If you need ADA accommodation to access these materials or are unable to download the attached version of the handbook, contact Harvard Pilgrim:
Mass4You – Employee Assistance Program for GIC members
GIC members can access Mass4You EAP benefits through the phone, web, or mobile application:
- Phone: Call the 24/7 dedicated line at (844) 263-1982
- Web: Visit www.liveandworkwell.com
- Mobile: Download the myliveandworkwell mobile application from your iPhone or Android device
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Support: Call Optum’s confidential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Helpline at (855) 780-5955