2020 – 2021 Annual Enrollment Information
- Primary Choice Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Primary Choice Benefit Handbook
- Primary Choice Summary of Benefits
- Primary Choice Provider Directory
- Independence Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Independence Benefit Handbook
- Independence Summary of Benefits
- Independence Provider Directory
- Prescription drug information (administered by Express Scripts)
- List of preventive services covered under the ACA
- Medicare Enhance Benefit Handbook
- Medicare Enhance Summary of Benefits
- Prescription drug information (administered by Silver Script)
Visit GIC’s Extended Annual Enrollment Website
- Includes online access to Benefit Decision Guides to view and download, and connects members to myGICLink to request enrollment forms online
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Tips for preventing the spread, links to public health agencies and FAQs. Learn more.
- The video provides important tips and resources to help members with GIC health coverage during the COVID-19 outbreak
General GIC information, including current plan year benefits (2019 – 2020)
For active and non-Medicare eligible enrollees
- Primary Choice Plan – Lower cost, limited network plan
- Independence Plan – POS (Point of Service) Plan
- Compare the plans
For Medicare-eligible retirees
Prepared for Care
Making decisions about care and treatment can be stressful. Learn how Prepared for Care can help.
When your primary care provider’s office isn’t open and you need medical care for a non-life-threatening injury or illness, you have options–other than the ER–that can save you time and money. Find out more.
Find out how to save money on products and services that support your well being. Or take a Personal Health Assessment to get in touch with a lifestyle coach and create a program tailored to your needs. Log in to your secure online account (or create one) to get started.
If you need ADA accommodation to access our materials, contact Harvard Pilgrim: