Thank you for your application!
Here’s what happens next.
The application approval process takes about two weeks — we’ve outlined the process below:
- We review your application. If your application includes all necessary information, it will be approved or denied within 5-7 business days.
- If your application is missing any information, we will contact you within seven business days. Any missing information on your application would need to be sent to us within 21 business days in order for us to approve your application.
What you will receive by mail
If your application is approved:
Within 10 business days of submitting your application:
- A welcome letter from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care confirming your enrollment into the plan
- Your Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plan ID card
- Your Welcome (New Member) Kit
If your application needs more information to complete:
Within seven business days of submitting your application, a representative will get in touch with you to explain the additional information that is needed to approve your application.
Get your questions answered
Call Member Services
Our knowledgeable representatives understand how your plan works and are available to answer any questions you have about using your plan:
Call: (877) 907-4742
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday:10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.