Harvard Pilgrim is looking out for your physical, mental and financial well-being during these challenging times. If you lost your employer-sponsored health insurance, you may be eligible for a special enrollment period to purchase individual coverage for you and your family.
To support you during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, we’ve extended our offerings. We are offering $0 cost sharing for Doctor On Demand urgent care visits*. You can also expect $0 cost sharing for COVID-19 testing and medical treatment. To make movement and relaxation easier, we’re also giving you complimentary access to live online wellness classes, including yoga, Zumba® and meditation sessions.
You also get access to:
- $0 copayment annual flu shot
- $0 copayment annual physical exam
- Up to $300 fitness reimbursement
- $0 cost sharing for Doctor On Demand urgent care visits
- Access to a lifestyle management coach at no additional cost
- Unlimited chiropractic and acupuncture visits
* No cost sharing for Doctor On Demand urgent care visits available only with non-HSA plans.
New Hampshire Residents
2021 NH Off Exchange Product Guide – A comprehensive look at the plans offered directly through harvardpilgrim.org.
2021 NH On Exchange Product Guide – A comprehensive look at the plans offered through healthcare.gov.
Interested in learning more about Harvard Pilgrim’s Medicare plan options? Visit: www.hpforlife.org