During the open enrollment season, we want to remind you about these resources available and the benefit updates coming to products within our small group portfolio.
- Free Doctor On Demand Urgent Care: Members on non-HSA plans will not pay cost sharing for urgent care virtual visits with Doctor On Demand providers.
- One free PCP and behavioral health visit: Members on non-HSA plans will receive one free PCP and behavioral health visit at no charge, each calendar year.
- Increased fitness reimbursement up to $300: Members on our 2020 small group plans can get reimbursed up to $300 per contract ($150 per member) on fees for health and fitness club memberships and classes.*
- Reduce My Costs offered on all fully insured plans: All small group fully insured plans include this voluntary program, which helps members find lower-cost-care outpatient procedures and diagnostic tests, while rewarding them cash for choosing a more affordable option.
- Product Guide: This comprehensive small group product guide includes everything you need to know about our 2020 product options. If you would hard copies for your clients, lets us know.
- Broker incentive opportunities: For the remainder of the year and through Q3 2020, Harvard Pilgrim is offering incentive opportunities for you. Read more about our small group incentive opportunities.
- Benefit enhancements and changes: Download a list of 2020 small group benefit enhancements, changes and reminders.
* Reimbursement is limited to two members on a family contract. Must be currently enrolled in Harvard Pilgrim at the time of reimbursement. Restrictions apply. For tax information, members should consult their tax advisor.