As you’re moving clients to Harvard Pilgrim, we’re making it a whole lot easier to make the switch.
Harvard Pilgrim SmartStart provides a best-in-class, comprehensive transition experience for accounts and members alike.
SmartStart takes the hassle out of changing carriers by giving employers a dedicated team that will:
- Handle account installation
- Coordinate open enrollment
- Train HR staff on Harvard Pilgrim’s self-service tools
Employees have access to a pre-enrollment call center staffed with licensed producers who can:
- Answer questions and provide education about the employer’s new benefits
- Put employees in touch with care management staff via warm transfer to discuss clinical transition concerns
Our digital New Member Welcome Guide walks members through six activities designed to help ensure accurate data capture. It also gives members another opportunity to connect with care management staff for clinical transition concerns.
Fully-insured groups of 100+ subscribers that offer two or more plans (one must be HSA qualified) also have access to MyHealthMath. This service guides members through an analysis of plan options to help them make an informed decision about what plan to choose.
SmartStart is a standard offering for all new business accounts with 2020 effective dates. Read this flyer for additional details, and stay tuned for more information.